|Birthname||Huze, Claudine Pauline Louise|
|born on||12 January 1937 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°43' 17°24 Asc. 25°39'|
French actress of the new wave, launched by Eric Rohmer. François Truffaut chose "Marie Dubois" as her stage name. While on a TV medical broadcast, she admitted that she suffered from sclerosis for some 30 years, from age 20. She was married to French actor Serge Rousseau.
- associate relationship with Rohmer, Eric (born 21 March 1920)
- associate relationship with Truffaut, François (born 6 February 1932)
- friend relationship with Duperey, Anny (born 28 June 1947)
- Health : Chronic illness 1957 (Sclerosis began)
Didier Geslain archive, 'acteurs et comédiens' pdf file, p. 107.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.15, 1/1995
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Circulatory problems (Sclerosis many years)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress