|born on||8 February 1954 at 04:08 (= 04:08 AM )|
|Place||Boston, USA, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°05' 23°01 Asc. 00°32'|
American lucky winner of $25,641,100 in Mass Millions lottery on 6/25/1994 with a quick-pick ticket that he and his twin brother Lee had bought three days before and will share. They will be paid over 20 years in annual installments of about $850,000 a year and they will also help their parents, who are in poor health.
Michael, more stable than his dare-devil brother, is an executive of a real estate company based in Los Angeles, CA. The family has had its share of problems; he and his wife lost a baby last November.
- sibling relationship with Dubin, Lee J. (born 8 February 1954)
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C. from his mom
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Older brother died in plane crash)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Miscarriages (Wife miscarried one baby)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Winnings/ Lottery (Lottery)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Real estate (Executive)