|Birthname||Michael David Dubie|
|born on||25 March 1960 at 08:42 (= 08:42 AM )|
|Place||Burlington, Vermont, 44n29, 73w13|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°55' 13°25 Asc. 10°17'|
United States Air Force officer who attained the rank of Lieutenant General while serving as the Deputy Commander of United States Northern Command from 2012 to 2015. From 2006 to 2012 he was Adjutant General of the State of Vermont, serving as the senior uniformed officer in the state responsible for the organization, training and equipage of the 4,000 members of the Vermont Army and Air National Guard. As Adjutant General, he also served as inspector general, quartermaster general and head of the State Military Department, including Veterans Affairs.
Prior to serving as Adjutant General, Dubie was a pilot for Northwest Airlines. During his civilian career he flew the Boeing 727, Airbus 320, McDonnell Douglas DC-10, and Boeing 747-400.
General Dubie's brother Brian Dubie is the former Lieutenant Governor of Vermont and a retired Colonel in the United States Air Force Reserve.
- sibling relationship with Dubie, Brian (born 9 March 1959)
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth certificate.
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (His brother also noted)
- Vocation : Military : Combat (Operation Iraqi Freedom)
- Vocation : Military : Honors
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Air Force, Lieutenant General)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Air Force, Lieutenant General)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ commercial