|Birthname||Brian Edward Dubie|
|born on||9 March 1959 at 08:29 (= 08:29 AM )|
|Place||Burlington, Vermont, 44n29, 73w13|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°14' 19°29 Asc. 14°35'|
American Republican politician who served as the 79th Lieutenant Governor of Vermont from 2003 to 2011. He lost the 2010 election for Governor of Vermont by less than 5,000 votes.
He is a captain for American Airlines and a strategic advisor to growing companies. In 2012, he retired from the United States Air Force Reserve with the rank of colonel.
Dubie and his wife Penny have four children: daughters Emily and Casey, and sons Jack and Matt. Dubie's brother, Michael Dubie, served as Adjutant General of Vermont and deputy commander of United States Northern Command, attaining the rank of lieutenant general in the United States Air Force before retiring in 2015.[
- associate relationship with Scott, Phil (born 4 August 1958). Notes: Scott succeeded Dubie as Lieutenant Governor
- sibling relationship with Dubie, Michael (born 25 March 1960)
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth certificate.
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Business : Consultant (Strategic advisor)
- Vocation : Engineer : Aerospace
- Vocation : Engineer : Mechanical
- Vocation : Military : Honors
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Colonel)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost (Governor of Vermont, 2010)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (79th Lieutenant Governor of Vermont, 2003-2011)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ commercial (Captain)