|Birthname||Georges Simon Dubœuf|
|born on||14 April 1933 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Crêches sur Saône, France, 46n15, 4e47|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°12' 20°23 Asc. 16°36'|
French businessman, the founder of 'Les Vins Georges Duboeuf,' one of the largest and best-known wine merchants in France. The company is known especially for its popularization and production of Beaujolais wines, leading to Duboeuf's nicknames of 'le roi du Beaujolais' (the king of Beaujolais) or sometimes 'pape du Beaujolais' (Pope of Beaujolais).
He married his wife Rolande in the early 1960s, and had two children, Fabienne and Franck. Duboeuf died on 4 January 2020 from a stroke at age 87.
Didier Geslain archive, 'd' pdf file, p. 213.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke (Terminal)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Stroke)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Wine merchant)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Alcohol business (Wine merchant)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Marketing/ Producer (Wine merchant)