|Birthname||Keith Alan Drumright|
|born on||21 October 1954 at 01:36 (= 01:36 AM )|
|Place||Springfield, Missouri, 37n13, 93w18|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°22' 26°47 Asc. 27°20'|
American Major League Baseball second baseman who played parts of two seasons in the major leagues. He played for the Houston Astros in 1978 and the Oakland Athletics in 1981.
Drumright attended Hillcrest High School in Springfield, Missouri, where he was part of a state championship team. He went on to attend the University of Oklahoma, where he was an All-American second baseman.
Drumright died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound on 7 August 2010 at age 55.
Sy Scholfield quotes birth news, Springfield Leader and Press (Springfield, Missouri), 21 Oct 1954, page 38, born at Burge hospital.
- Traits : Body : Handedness (Batted left, threw right)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 1.78 m/ 5 ft 10 in)
- Traits : Body : Weight (77 kg/ 170 lb)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Shot himself)
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Second baseman)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (MLB player, 1978, 1981)