|born on||3 December 1974 at 11:20 (= 11:20 AM )|
|Place||Neuilly sur Seine, France, 48n53, 2e16|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°52' 01°05 Asc. 20°00'|
French journalist, author, television and radio personality, who has worked on the public national television channels France 2 and France 3 and the premium television channel Canal+.
The daughter of Jean Drucker, a French television executive (on channel M6), and a niece of Michel Drucker, a television journalist, she was educated at the Sorbonne, where she received a degree in modern literature. Her family is Jewish (from Romania, Austria, Poland, and Algeria).
Drucker lives in Paris with her partner, politician Mathias Vicherat, with whom she has been in a relationship since 2014. On 1 April 2015 at age 40 Drucker gave birth to their son, named Jean after her father.
- lover relationship with Baroin, François (born 21 June 1965)
- lover relationship with Elmaleh, Gad (born 19 April 1971)
- lover relationship with Lignac, Cyril (born 5 November 1977)
- lover relationship with Pigasse, Matthieu (born 25 May 1968)
- child->parent relationship with Drucker, Jean (born 12 August 1941)
- other kin relationship with Drucker, Léa (born 23 January 1972). Notes: cousin
- other kin relationship with Drucker, Michel (born 12 September 1942). Notes: niece
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1 April 2015 (Gave birth to a son, Jean)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Collection Didier Geslain.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality