|born on||23 January 1972 at 16:25 (= 4:25 PM )|
|Place||Caen, France, 49n11, 0w21|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°44' 05°59 Asc. 19°21'|
French stage and screen actress born in a Jewish family, to a medical doctor (Jean) and to an English teacher. She is also the niece of Michel Drücker, a well-known TV presenter. In 2001, she was nominated for a Cesar thanks to her role in "Chaos", directed by Coline Serreau. Fourteen years later, Serreau offered her a new role, Pierre Brossolette's wife, in the TV biopic of the famous Resistant.
- associate relationship with Serreau, Coline (born 29 October 1947)
- child->parent relationship with Drucker, Jean (born 12 August 1941)
- other kin relationship with Drucker, Marie (born 3 December 1974). Notes: Cousins
- other kin relationship with Drucker, Michel (born 12 September 1942). Notes: niece
Paddy de Jabrun quoted bc.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Her father, Jean Drucker, TV executive)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV, stage, film)