|Birthname||Jacques André Simon|
|born on||25 March 1946 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Vire, France, 48n50, 0w53|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°11' 28°51 Asc. 13°51'|
French Jewish epidemiologist born to physician Abraham Drucker. He studied at Tours University in France, and earned a Master of Science degree at Harvard School of Public Health. Then he practised medicine in France and moved to the USA. He retired in 2008 and returned to Tours.
- sibling relationship with Drucker, Jean (born 12 August 1941)
- sibling relationship with Drucker, Michel (born 12 September 1942)
- Work : Retired 2008
Paddy de Jabrun quoted bc. Born exactly in Mesnil-Clinchamps (currently Noues de Sienne), suburb of Vire.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (MS)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Epidemiologist, pediatrician)