|Birthname||Amelia Fiona J. Driver|
|born on||31 January 1970 at 05:30 (= 05:30 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°53' 17°57 Asc. 16°37'|
British actress and singer-songwriter, nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in the 1997 film Good Will Hunting, and an Emmy Award and a Golden Globe for her work in the television series The Riches (2007-2008).
Everything I've Got in My Pocket, her first album, reached No. 34 in the UK, and the song "Invisible Girl" peaked at No. 68. Driver wrote 10 of the 11 songs on the album. In 2004, Driver was the supporting act for the Finn Brothers on the UK portion of their world tour. Driver released her second album, Seastories, in July 2007, featuring guest appearances by Ryan Adams, the Cardinals and Liz Phair. Driver released a third album in October 2014 called Ask Me to Dance.
Driver landed the lead role in the ABC sitcom Speechless, playing the mother of three children, one of whom has cerebral palsy and uses a wheelchair. The series debuted in the 2016–2017 TV season.
Driver was engaged to Josh Brolin in 2001. In September 2008, Driver gave birth to a son, whom she named Henry, from a brief relationship with television producer Timothy J. Lea. On 11 October 2016, Driver revealed that she had been sexually assaulted at the age of 17 while on holiday in Greece.
- associate relationship with Damon, Matt (born 8 October 1970). Notes: Co-stars in 1997 film "Good Will Hunting"
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Will and Grace (born 21 September 1998). Notes: Played Lorraine Finster, 2003, 2004, 2017
- associate relationship with Izzard, Eddie (born 7 February 1962). Notes: Co-stars in 2007-2008 TV series "The Riches"
- lover relationship with Brolin, Josh (born 12 February 1968). Notes: Engaged for six months in 2001
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 5 September 2008 (Birth of son Henry)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes her on Twitter: "It’s my birthday. I LOVE my birthday. Thanks Mum ♥️ It was also a blue moon solar eclipse at 5.30am this morning which was actually the exact time I was born" (posted 31 January 2018) . Birth name, place and year from England and Wales Birth Registration Index ("Amelia Fiona J Driver").
Previously this entry had 5:25 AM (rated C): Lepoivre quotes time from 'trivia' section at IMDb. . Original source not known.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Rape/ Sex crime victim (Survivor of sexual assault at age 17)
- Personal : Birth : Illegitimate birth (Parents never married)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, video games)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over (Narrator)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.