|born on||20 March 1976 at 17:20 (= 5:20 PM )|
|Place||Burke, Virginia, 38n48, 77w16|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°26' 06°56 Asc. 18°56'|
American author and activist known for her #1 New York Times bestselling memoirs Carry On, Warrior (2013), Love Warrior (2016) and Untamed (2020). Doyle is also the creator of the online community Momastery, and is the founder and president of Together Rising, an all-women-led nonprofit organization supporting women, families, and children in crisis.
Doyle was raised with one sister, Amanda Doyle. Glennon Doyle writes and speaks frequently about early struggles with bulimia and addiction. In her 2013 TEDx talk "Lessons from the Mental Hospital," she discusses time spent in a mental hospital when she was a teen. She completed her Bachelor of Arts degree at James Madison University in 1998. During her college years, Doyle was a member of Sigma Kappa sorority, Delta Rho chapter. Following graduation, she became a teacher in Northern Virginia.
Doyle appears on Oprah's SuperSoul 100, a collection of 100 awakened leaders who are using their voices and talent to elevate humanity.
Doyle was married to Craig Melton, a former model, from 2002 to 2016; they have three children. Doyle met Abby Wambach on a book tour. In November 2016, Doyle announced that she was in a relationship with Wambach; they married on 14 May 2017.
- Relationship : Marriage 2002 (Craig Melton)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2016 (Craig Melton)
Sy Scholfield quotes her on Twitter: "Having a moment. An astrologer just said this: since I was born at 520 on March 20 I am an Aries- not a Pisces. AN ARIES!??? WHAT??? BUT IM A TENDER FLOWY FEELY FISH. Straight Pisces for 45 then years then: BAM. Nope. Queer Aries" (posted 17 Oct 2021) , "3pm is Pisces!" (referring to 20 March) .
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse - other addictions
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Eating Disorder (Bulimia)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Mental Illness
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Abby Wambach, soccer player)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex (Second spouse)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Passions : Sexuality : Lesbian (Queer)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Memoirs)