|Birthname||Doukhan, Pierre Bernard|
|born on||11 October 1927 at 19:30 (= 7:30 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°29' 00°46 Asc. 13°51'|
French musician, a famous violin virtuoso. He played the first chair of the Opera Comique 1959-'72, then of the Opera from 1972. He taught violin from 1989 and was the author of 50 volumes of violin pieces.
Doukan married 7/12/1951; divorced 7/06/1965 and made a second marriage 4/11/1967.
He died 12/10/1995, Suresnes, France.
- Work : New Job 1959 (First chair of the Opera Comique)
- Work : New Job 1972 (Started at the Opera)
- Death, Cause unspecified 10 December 1995 at 12:00 noon in Suresnes, France (Age 68)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.27, 2/1996
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Second marriage 28 years)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Played with Opera 20 years)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Teacher of violin)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Violinist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer (50 volumes of violin pieces)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession