Douglas, William K.
|born on||5 September 1922 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Estancia, New Mexico, 34n46, 106w03|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°00' 01°39 Asc. 26°03'|
American physician, the personal physician and flight surgeon to the original seven astronauts. He enlisted in the Army Air corps in 1943 and began medical school the following year. Douglas was assigned to NASA 1959-1962 to the Project Mercury. Married 1946; one son 1948; world-traveled. He retired from the USAF in 1977 and joined McDonnell-Douglas Astronautics Co.
Douglas died on November 15, 1998 at age 76 in Albuquerque, NM.
LMR quotes him 4/82. the B.C. read 2:00 PM but his dad, with vivid memory, recalls that when the baby did not breath, the nurse carried him ouside to the pond where she broke the skim of ice and immersed him. The baby gasped and screamed."
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Since 1946)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection