|Birthname||Dorman, Philip Eugene|
|born on||20 January 1876 at 23:42 (= 11:42 PM )|
|Place||Georgetown, Massachusetts, 42n44, 71w0|
|Timezone||LMT m71w0 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°32' 01°27 Asc. 19°43'|
American astrologer, a brilliant interpreter by the age of 12. A beautiful child, sensitive, nervous, bright, he had one blue and one brown eye and golden curls. He was tutored at home and put in school when he was nine. He skipped grades easily and chose to read folk lore, myths and fairy tales.
In December, 1887, he discovered astrology in the library. Within the year he had mastered horary, primary directions, medical and revolutionary secondaries and astrometeorology, corresponding with other international astrologers.
In July, 1890, he caught cold in the rain, and died of Bright's Disease 10/09/1890; 4:50 PM EST, Malden, MA.
- Death by Disease 9 November 1890 at 4:50 PM in Malden, MA (Bright's disease, age 14)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Given by his nephew, Ed Dorman in Mercury Hour 4/l989, family records. In March 2007 PT changed this to LMT. Rodden's original notes give 23:42 EST but EST was not in observance at the time.
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blond)
- Traits : Body : Other body (One eye blue, the other brown)
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy (Brilliant astrologer at age 12)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Bright's Disease, terminal)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 14)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer