|Birthname||Giorgio Domenico Guidi|
|born on||20 February 1937 at 04:45 (= 04:45 AM )|
|Place||Milan, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°07' 26°57 Asc. 08°34'|
Italian actor, singer and showman, who debuted as singer in the late 1950s for CGD label. In 1958, he won the Sanremo Festival in duo with Domenico Modugno, with the songs "Nel blu dipinto di blu" (also known as "Volare") and "Piove (Ciao ciao bambina)". "L'immensità" earned Dorelli a ninth place at the 1967 edition of the Sanremo Song Festival.
His greatest success was the musical "Aggiungi un posto a tavola," which was also performed at the Adelphi Theatre in London's West End in an English version entitled "Beyond the Rainbow" in 1978.
After a period of absence, he returned to success in the 1980s. In 1983, he played St. Philip Neri in Luigi Magni's TV film "State buoni se potete." Dorelli's latest feature film role is in Pupi Avati's "Ma quando arrivano le ragazze" (2004).
After marriages to actresses Lauretta Masiero and Catherine Spaak (1972–1978), he is currently married to Gloria Guida, a former actress and sexy star in Italian comedy movies of the 1970s.
- spouse relationship with Guida, Gloria (born 19 November 1955). Notes: 1981-
- spouse relationship with Masiero, Lauretta (born 25 October 1927)
- spouse relationship with Spaak, Catherine (born 3 April 1945). Notes: 1972–1978
- Work : Prize 1958 (Won the Sanremo Music Festival)
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file quotes birth certificate.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Won the Sanremo Music Festival)