|Birthname||Jason Sean Donovan|
|born on||1 June 1968 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Melbourne, Australia, 37s49, 144e58|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°53' 06°47 Asc. 24°52'|
Australian actor, musician and noted family, the son of Terence and Sue Donovan. In youth his interest in acting and singing was encouraged and he was a member of the Australian Boy's Choir for three years as well as a piano student at Melba Conservatory. After an audition in October 1979, he made his acting debut at 11, acclaimed for the TV soap "Skyways."
During his teens, Donovan was featured in several TV series, best known for the role of Scott Robinson in the Australian dramatic series "Neighbors" when he was 17. He put out a vocal record in September 1988 that was a hit. In April 1989, he left "Neighbors."
The theater production "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream" gave him a starring role in June 1992.
Youthful in appearance, Donovan is markedly ambitious. In August 1991, he sued a magazine for libel when they printed a slur that he was gay and won f200,000 in April 1992.
A daughter, Jemma, was born in March 2000.
In the summer of 2005, Donovan unwittingly gave out his cell phone number while trying to sell a used car, and wound up being hounded by hundreds of pointless phone calls. He was a cast member of "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here" in 2006 and placed third. In September 2010, he took part in the BBC series "Who Do You Think You Are?", tracing his family heritage several generations.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Neighbours (born 18 March 1985). Notes: Played Scott Robinson, 1985-1989
- lover relationship with Minogue, Kylie (born 28 May 1968)
Frank C. Clifford quotes biogrophy by Neil Wallis and Dave Hogan, published by Angus and Robertson 1989, "exactly 6:00 PM," given in British Entertainers 1997.
Sy Scholfield sighted Donovan's baby book in the June 1998 issue of Woman's Day (Australia) magazine (in an article for his 30th birthday) showing birth time of "3-6 PM" whatever that means.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad, mom)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Debut at 11)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater 1992 after TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Neighbors)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.