|born on||13 May 1988 at 12:45 (= 12:45 PM )|
|Place||Sydney, Australia, 33s52, 151e13|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°34' 16°09 Asc. 21°13'|
Australian singer, songwriter, actress, theatre actress and author, best known for winning the second season of the singing competition TV show Australian Idol in 2004. She won the competition at age 16, becoming the series' youngest winner and the first Australian female winner. In November that same year, she released a top-selling single "Listen With Your Heart" on her album For You which did very well.
In January 2017, Donovan was revealed as a celebrity contestant on the Australian version of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!, and at 12:20pm local time on 13 March 2017 in Kruger National Park, South Africa, after 46 days on the show, she was announced as the winner of the competition and became the first ever 'Queen of the Jungle' (first female winner).
Donovan lends her name and support to a number of charitable and non-profit organisations. Donovan is an Ambassador for APRA/AMCOS and an Advocate for the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence.
From 2004, Donovan was the victim of a six-year-long hoax telephone relationship with a persona named Campbell, constructed by a woman named Olga.
- role played of/by Elliot, Cass (born 19 September 1941). Notes: Donovan played Elliot in 2011 musical "Flowerchildren: The Mamas & the Papas Story"
- Work : Prize 2004 (won Australian Idol competition)
- Work : Prize 13 March 2017 at 12:20 PM in Kruger National Park (First female winner of Australian TV series "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes the book by Rachel Neustein, "Something Beautiful: Casey Donovan's Story" (Rowville, Vic.: Funtastic, 2005), p. 33.
- Traits : Body : Race ("Half white, half Aboriginal")
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Social crime victim
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Reality TV)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitarist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards
- Notable : Famous : 15 minutes of fame