|Birthname||Donnellan, Nancy Deolores|
|born on||7 June 1948 at 00:13 (= 12:13 AM )|
|Place||Newton Center, Massachusetts, 42n20, 71w12|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||16°19' 11°34 Asc. 21°46'|
American sportscaster called the "Fabulous Sports Babe." A big, good-looking wild woman, she is American's first female nationally syndicated coast-to-coast sports talk-show host. In 1994 she quit her $135,000 a year job on Seattle radio to join ESPN radio, talking to 29 stations. Within two years she was heard midday in more than 170 markets. She became famous, hitting the talk-show circuit as a guest, getting a private box for American League playoffs and making a $200,000 advance for a book deal.
Donnellan is a 5'4" firecracker with dark red hair and a gravel voice, a fast mind and mouth for her brassy, boisterous on-air persona. A half-Hispanic only child of a broken home, she had a mind of her own from day one. Her first jobs were on radio stations as a D.J. and sports newscaster. In her private life she collects art, adores opera and does not smoke or drink. No husband in the wings as of 1995.
- Work : New Career 1994 (Debut sports talk show)
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Traits : Body : Hair (Dark red)
- Traits : Body : Race (Mixed Hispanic-white)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height of 5' 4")
- Traits : Body : Weight (Big lady)
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Not by age 50)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor (Sportscaster)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Sports)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Verbal skills (Famed sportscaster)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Famous : Other Famous (First female syndicated sportscaster)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women