|Birthname||Émile Charles Bernard Wessbecher|
|born on||20 June 1887 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris Arrondissement 9, France, 48n5221, 2e2025|
|Timezone||LMT m2e2025 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°33' 13°48 Asc. 23°04'|
French actor, director, producer, screenwriter, decorative artist, painter and ceramist.
He was the companion of the actress Lucienne Legrand, the cousin of General Marie-Pierre Koenig, and uncle of the actress Claude Romet (or Claude Rodemet, or Claude Donatien).
He began his film career with Edouard-Emile Violet with whom he collaborated on several films in the 1920s.
He died on 8 November 1955 in Appoigny in the Yonne.
- spouse relationship with Legrand, Lucienne (born 5 May 1900)
Birth certificate quoted in Michaël Mandl's CINÉMA MUET collection.
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Painter and ceramist)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenwriter)