|Birthname||Howard Paul Donald|
|born on||28 April 1968 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Droylsden, England, 53n29, 2w10|
|Timezone||BST h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||08°04' 15°23 Asc. 02°17'|
English singer-songwriter, drummer, pianist, dancer, DJ and house producer. He is a member of English pop-group Take That and a judge on the German reality talent show Got to Dance.
He is father of two daughters, Grace (born June 1999) and Lola (born February 2005), from two separate relationships. His elder daughter Grace was born to Victoria Piddington, while he had his younger daughter from his relationship with Marie-Christine Musswessels. They split in late 2009.
On 2 January 2015, Donald married illustrator Katie Halil. A spokesperson for him said "I can confirm Howard Donald and Katie Halil were married at a private ceremony for close family and friends on January 2." In August 2015, Donald announced they are expecting a baby. On 12 January 2016, their son Bowie Taylan Donald was born.
- associate relationship with Barlow, Gary (born 20 January 1971). Notes: members of Take That
- associate relationship with Orange, Jason (born 10 July 1970). Notes: members of Take That
- associate relationship with Owen, Mark (born 27 January 1972). Notes: members of Take That
- associate relationship with Williams, Robbie (born 13 February 1974). Notes: members of Take That
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 12 January 2016 (Birth of son, Bowie)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Craft quotes Take That documentary, "Tape That", which shows Donald's birth certificate, with the birth time presumably being on the birth certificate. (at 01:05) 
Scholfield changed the rating from AA to B because the birth certificate is too blurry to read and English birth certificates do not include a time of birth unless the subject is a twin, triplet, etc, which Donald is not. The narrator of the documentary states the time of birth without giving a source.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (three)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (music group)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Take That)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (drums, piano)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.