|born on||28 September 1922 at 04:45 (= 04:45 AM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°14' 06°46 Asc. 19°30'|
Norwegian actress, reciter of poetry, and government scholar. She had her stage debut at the National Theatre on 26 October 1941, aged 19, in the last production directed by Bjørnstjerne Bjørnson's son Bjørn Bjørnson. She was employed at the National Theatre from 1941–45, and again from 1949.
From 1965 Dommersnes initiated a career as a reciter of poetry, performing all over Scandinavia, either alone or with musicians. Several of her performances have been broadcast by radio or television. In 2000 she was appointed Knight 1st Class of the Norwegian Royal Order of St. Olav.
Dommersnes died on 6 April 2014, aged 91.
- lover relationship with Borgen, Johan (born 28 April 1902)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 13 April 1948 (Birth of son Svein)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1952 (Jens Bolling)
Viktor E. quotes certificate of live birth in hand.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 91)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Royal Order of St. Olav)