|born on||6 November 1908 at 20:10 (= 8:10 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||PMT m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°01' 24°12 Asc. 15°15'|
French doctor, catholic psychanalist, famous for her research on babies and childhood. She began to work with Jacques Lacan. In 1942, she married Boris Dolto, russian immigrant and physiotherapist. Nowadays a lot of french schools take the name " Françoise Dolto". She is the mother of Carlos (singer) and Catherine Dolto-Tolitch (doctor).
Died in 1988.
- associate relationship with Pradel, Jacques (born 11 February 1947)
- other associate with Lacan, Jacques (born 13 April 1901)
- parent->child relationship with Carlos (singer) (born 20 February 1943)
- parent->child relationship with Dolto, Catherine (born 5 August 1946)
- sibling relationship with Marette, Jacques (born 21 September 1922)
- sibling relationship with Marette, Philippe (born 14 March 1913)
Jean Hennequin quoted bc on Cedra.
- Vocation : Medical : Other Medical Vocations