|Birthname||Zayd Osceola Ayers|
|born on||26 April 1977 at 08:41 (= 08:41 AM )|
|Place||San Francisco, California, 37n47, 122w25|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||06°17' 06°45 Asc. 17°31'|
American playwright, a graduate of Boston University’s playwriting program, whose works include Shameless and "Haymarket." Zayd featured in the book A Hope in the Unseen as the college friend of the main character Cedric Jennings.
Named after murdered Black Panther Zayd Shakur, he is the son of Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, former leaders of the Weather Underground, an American radical left-wing organization founded in 1969. His brother is Malik Ayers. His parents shared legal guardianship of Chesa Boudin, son of Kathy Boudin and David Gilbert. Boudin and Gilbert were former Weather Underground members who later joined the May 19 Communist Organization and were convicted of felony murder for their roles in that group's Brinks robbery.
- child->parent relationship with Ayers, Bill (born 26 December 1944)
- child->parent relationship with Dohrn, Bernardine (born 12 January 1942)
- sibling relationship with Ayers, Malik (born 1 February 1980)
- has other family relationship with Boudin, Chesa (born 20 August 1980). Notes: Sibling equivalent
Sy Scholfield quotes from Fugitive Days: Memoirs of an Antiwar Activist by William Ayers (Beacon Press, 2009), p. 301: "On April 26, 1977, at 8:41 Am, Bernardine pushed Zayd Osceola into our world in a rush of blood and joy after a long, long labor. Zayd, named for a Black Panther comrade murdered by the police, was born in our bed in a third-floor walk-up in the Fillmore district."
By Fillmore he presumably means the district in San Francisco.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Son of Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script