|Birthname||Gustav Heinrich Adolf Doetsch|
|born on||29 November 1892 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Cologne, Germany, 50n56, 6e59|
|Timezone||LMT m6e59 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°59' 06°54 Asc. 26°34'|
German mathematician, aviation researcher, decorated war veteran, and Nazi supporter.
The modern formation and permanent structure of the Laplace transform is found in Doetsch's 1937 work Theorie und Anwendung der Laplace-Transformation, which was well-received internationally. He dedicated most of his research and scientific activity to the Laplace transform, and his books on the subject became standard texts throughout the world, translated into several languages. His texts were the first to apply the Laplace transform to engineering.
Doetsch died on 9 June 1977 in Freiburg-Günterstal, aged 84.
- (has as) teacher relationship with Landau, Edmund (born 14 February 1877)
Grazia Bordoni's Science file quotes Gauquelin.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher (Aviation)
- Vocation : Military : Honors
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics