|born on||5 October 1946 at 15:18 (= 3:18 PM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°59' 09°14 Asc. 21°27'|
American flight attendant, died along with 230 passengers on TWA Flight 800 that exploded and went down in the water off Long Island, NY 7/17/1996. Of those killed, 53 were TWA employees. Dodge had an M.A. in education and was an Army vet. He had been with TWA for 19 years as a flight attendant and was well liked for his cheerful nature and good sense of humor. He was survived by his girl friend of the past six years who is also a flight attendant.
- compare to chart of Plane Crash: TWA Flight 800 (1996) (born 17 July 1996). Notes: Victim of airplane explosion
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Plane crash)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (19 years with TWA)
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Vocation : Travel : Flight attendant