|born on||22 May 1987 at 23:25 (= 11:25 PM )|
|Place||Belgrade, Serbia, 44n50, 20e30|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°15' 05°32 Asc. 16°04'|
Serbian professional tennis player currently ranked world No. 1 in men's singles tennis by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP). Djokovic has been No. 1 for a record total of 325 weeks, and has finished as year-end No. 1 on an Open Era joint record six occasions (shared with Pete Sampras). Djokovic has won 19 Grand Slam men's singles titles and 84 ATP singles titles overall, including a record nine Australian Open titles and a joint record 36 Masters events (shared with Rafael Nadal). He is the only player to win all of the "Big Titles" on the modern ATP Tour – that is, all four Grand Slam tournaments, all nine ATP Masters events, and the ATP Finals. In particular, he is also the only player in the Open Era to achieve a double career Grand Slam, as well as the only player to complete the career Golden Masters, which he has done twice.
The first of three sons, he took up tennis at age four. In 2001, aged 14, he began to win medals, taking home a gold medal in the San Remo event. He played his first professional match in 2003; three years later he won his first ATP tournament and became the youngest player in the world's top 20.
He won Wimbledon in 2011, defeating Rafael Nadal, and attained the number one rank on the ATP World Tour list of player rankings. In addition he won the Davis Cup in 2010 for Serbia.
He won 3 grand slams titles in 2011, the same in 2015 after Wimbledon in 2014 (coached by Boris Becker). On 5 June 2016, he defeated Andy Murray in the final of the French open. He was ranked again world 1 after having won the Australian open for the 8th time in 2020.
On 24 June 2020, he revealed that he has tested positive for Covid-19 along with several other tennis players after having organized his own exhibition tournament "Adria Tour", for which he apologized. After having been disqualified for hiting a judge with a ball in the 2020 US Open, he won the Italian Open for the 5th time. On 13 June 2021, he won his second French open, defeating Greek player Stefanos Tsitsipas in 5 sets.
He has been married to Jelena Ristíc since 10 July 2014. Their son, Stefan, was born on 21 October 2014 in Nice, France. Their daughter, Tara, was born on Saturday night, 2 September 2017.
- associate relationship with Agassi, Andre (born 29 April 1970). Notes: coaching 2017-2018
- friend relationship with Bryant, Kobe (born 23 August 1978)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Federer, Roger (born 8 August 1981)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Humbert, Ugo (born 26 June 1998). Notes: Tennis opponents, 2019 Wimbledon
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Nadal, Rafael (born 3 June 1986). Notes: Tennis opponents
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Wawrinka, Stan (born 28 March 1985)
- (has as) teacher relationship with Becker, Boris (born 22 November 1967)
- (has as) teacher relationship with Ivanišević, Goran (born 13 September 1971)
- compare to chart of Borg, Björn (born 6 June 1956)
- compare to chart of Fognini, Fabio (born 24 May 1987)
- compare to chart of Vaultier, Pierre (born 24 June 1987)
- Work : Great Achievement 2 February 2020 (Won Australian open for 8th time, vs Thiem)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Great Achievement 21 February 2021 (Won Australian open for 9th time, vs Medvedev)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Paddy de Jabrun quotes Nikola Stojanovic from astrologyserbia.com with 11:00 am.
Another correspondent, Jasmina Knezevic from Serbia writes: "According to Birth Certificate, from Register of births City of Belgrade, Novak Djokovi was born May 22, 1987 at 23:25 (11:25 pm). This is the report from the official document." When asked for the origin of her information, she wrote to Astrodienst "my client is a registrar, and she works in the Civil Registry, so she has the access to all data from Register of births City of Belgrade." In consequence, we have upgraded the Rodden Rating to AA (in September 2013).
- Traits : Body : Aerobic exercise (Tennis player)
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegan)
- Traits : Body : Handedness (Right)
- Traits : Body : Race (Serbian, Croatian)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 6 ft 2 in/ 1.88 m)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (COVID-19)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Novak Djokovic Foundation)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Lives in Monte Carlo, Monaco)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Serbian Orthodox Church)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Restaurateur (Vegan cafe)
- Vocation : Military : Pacifist/ Objector (Member of "Champions for Peace" club)
- Vocation : Sports : Tennis
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Languages (Speaks Serbian, English, French, German, Italian)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (First Serbian player ranked No. 1 by the ATP)