|Birthname||Craig Kline Dixon|
|born on||3 March 1926 at 04:40 (= 04:40 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°11' 24°54 Asc. 06°45'|
American athlete who competed for the United States at the 1948 Summer Olympics held in London, Great Britain in the 110 m hurdles where he won the bronze medal. His compatriots, Bill Porter and Clyde Scott, took first and second place respectively in the race.
- associate relationship with Porter, Bill (1926) (born 24 March 1926)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Vocation : Sports : Track and Field
- Notable : Awards : Medals (Olympic Bronze, 110 m hurdles)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Bronze, 110 m hurdles)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Olympic medallist)