|born on||1 March 1931 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Florence, Italy, 43n46, 11e15|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°39' 24°16 Asc. 15°45'|
Italian bank executive and politician. In June 1995 Lamberto succeeded Berlusconi as the Premier and President of the Council of Ministers. Originally starting in 1959 as an economist of the International Monetary Fund, he worked as a member of the executive committee, elected by Italy, Greece, Portugal and Malta, 1976-1982. From 1979, he also served as the Director General of the Bank of Italy, Board Member of Directors of the Italian Exchange Office, Economic Policy Committee, Monetary Committee and Alternate Governor of Italy.
Lamberto has numerous articles on economic and fiscal policies in Italy and foreign periodicals. He received a degree in economics from the University of Florence in 1955, with postgraduate studies with the Universities of Minnesota and Michigan, a Stringher scholarship from the Bank of Italy, a Fullbright scholarship from the U.S. government and a Ford Foundation research fellowship.
He is married to Donatella Pasquali Zingone and they have one child.
- Social : End a program of study 1955 (Degree in economics)
- Work : New Job 1959 (Economist)
- Work : New Job 1976 (Executive committee)
- Work : New Job 1979 (Italian Exchange Office)
Bordoni quotes B.C. 3/1995
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Vocation : Business : Economist (Economist)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Alternate govenor, Chairman of Deputies)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Premier of Italy)
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter (Articles on economics)