|born on||1 August 1952 at 14:35 (= 2:35 PM )|
|Place||Bosanski Samac, Bosnia Herzegowina, 45n03, 18e28|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°13' 10°22 Asc. 02°15'|
Bosnian politician, Prime Minister who survived an assassination attempt on 21 February 2003, 9:20 AM MET, Belgrade. Belgrade, Serbia. He was murdered on 12 March 2003, 00:25 MET, Belgrade.
Đinđić was an ardent opponent of Slobodan Milsevic in the '90s and is credited with his ouster as a founding member and leader of the anti-Milosevic centrist Democratic Party in 1989. In 1996, Đinđić was one of three oppostion leaders who planned and led the mass street demonstrations against Milosevic's attempts to annul the elections across Serbia. The deomonstrations were successful and he became mayor of Belgrade in 1997, only to be ousted after a few months. He escaped to Montenegro during NATO's bombing of Belgrade but returned to oppose Milosevic and encourage elections. In 2000 he worked for the election of his fellow-opposition leader, Kostunica, who became honorary president and named Đinđić Prime minister of Serbia.
- spouse relationship with Dindić, Ružica (born 25 February 1960)
- Work : Begin Major Project 2000 (became Prime Minister of Serbia)
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Victimization 21 February 2003 at 09:20 AM in Belgrade, Serbia (Survived assassination attempt)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Branka Stamenkovic from Belgrade gives 10:46 AM, source unknown. On the Astro.com Forum, a member writes: "According to the serbian website www.astrologyinserbia.com/e/index.html Zoran Djindjic (the premier who got assassinated) was born 14:42 pm in Bosanski Šamac. (in an interview given by the author of the website with arabian astrologers about his astrological techniques etc.)"
Nikola Stojanovic gives 14:35 (2:35 pm) without source.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Assault/ Battery victim (Survived assassination attempt)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Public office