Dimitri, Prince of Yugoslavia
|born on||18 June 1958 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Boulogne Billancourt, France, 48n50, 2e15|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°21' 05°26 Asc. 22°59'|
French-born gemologist and member of the Royal House of Yugoslavia. He founded the jewelry firm bearing his name, Prince Dimitri Company, and continues to serve as its president and creative director. He was formerly senior vice president of the jewelry department of the Sotheby's auction house. He was named to the International Best Dressed List's Hall of Fame in 1994.
- child->parent relationship with Aleksandar, Prince of Yugoslavia (born 13 August 1924)
- child->parent relationship with Maria Pia, Princess of Bourbon-Parma (born 24 September 1934)
Sy Scholfield quotes birth news, Liverpool Echo (Liverpool, Merseyside, England), Thursday, 19 June 1958, page 9: "Paris, Thursday... born in a Paris nursing home last night."
A birth time of 3 AM is speculative.
- Family : Childhood : Family large
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of five)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twin boys)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Karađorđević)