|Birthname||Boris Stephan Dimancheff|
|born on||6 September 1922 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Indianapolis, Indiana, 39n46, 86w09|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°15' 16°59 Asc. 08°49'|
American football halfback in the National Football League (NFL) for the Boston Yanks (1945–1946), the Chicago Cardinals (1947–1950), and the Chicago Bears (1952). He played college football at Purdue University.
In 2007, he was inducted into the Indiana Football Hall of Fame. In 2009, he was inducted into the Purdue Athletics Hall of Fame.
Dimancheff died on 17 October 2008, aged 86.
- associate relationship with Kutner, Malcolm (born 27 March 1921). Notes: Chicago Cardinals teammates, 1947-1950
- associate relationship with Maley, Howard (born 6 December 1921). Notes: Boston Yanks teammates, 1945-1946
- associate relationship with Mauldin, Stan (born 27 December 1920). Notes: Chicago Cardinals teammates, 1947-1948
- associate relationship with Plasman, Dick (born 6 April 1914). Notes: Chicago Cardinals teammates, 1947
- Work : Prize 2007 (Indiana Football Hall of Fame)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 86)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (American football halfback)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (American football coach)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Indiana Football)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NFL player, 1945-1952)
- 1922 births
- Birthday 6 September
- Birthplace Indianapolis, IN (US)
- Sun 13 Virgo
- Moon 16 Pisces
- Asc 8 Scorpio
- 2008 deaths
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Sports : Football
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession