|born on||19 August 1965 at 06:15 (= 06:15 AM )|
|Place||New Rochelle, New York, 40n55, 73w47|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||26°12' 17°11 Asc. 26°32'|
American minor actor, the younger brother of actor Matt Dillon. Kevin became an actor when an agent discovered him at the premiere of older brother Matt's "Tex" in 1985, and he entered the field by age 20, giving up his original plan to study art. Often cast in lightweight roles such as in "Heaven Help Us" in 1985 and "The Blob" in 1988, he has distinguished himself in the films of director Oliver Stone. His powerful characterizations include the homicidal teenage soldier Bunny in "Platoon" in 1986, and real-life rock musician John Densmore in "The Doors," 1991. He appeared in "A Midnight Clear" in 1991, "Stag" in 1997, "Hidden Agenda" in 1998 and the television series "St. Michael’s Crossing" in 1999.
- role played of/by Flynn, Sean (born 31 May 1941). Notes: 1992 miniseries "Frankie's House"
- Work : New Career 1985 (Discovered at premiere of older brother)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1985 ("Heaven Help Us")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1986 ("Platoon")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1988 ("The Blob")
Steinbrecher quotes B.R.
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother of Matt Dillon)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("St. Michael's Crossing")