Dieuleveult, Philippe de
|Birthname||Dieuleveult, Philippe Jacques Marie de|
|born on||4 July 1951 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Versailles, France, 48n48, 2e08|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°35' 12°08 Asc. 07°15'|
French TV host, well known and popular. He and his TV crew made an expedition to Africa to film conditions in Zaire. When contact was lost, search parties failed to find any trace of them and it was concluded that they had all drowned while crossing a river near Kinshasa. Regretful to give up hope, the media finally pronounced the entire crew dead on 8/06/1985.
Author Okito Bene Bene published his book, "Africa Raft," in 1994, in which he revealed that the expedition members had been mistaken for a terrorist commando. They had been kidnapped and tortured by the Zaire secret services. Once they realized their mistake, on 8/09/1985 they shot all the expedition members in the head to get rid of all evidence.
Dieuleveult had married Diane Coulerie on 5/28/1977. At the time of his death, she was eight months pregnant.
(Patrice Petitallot added a personal note that he had known Philippe personally since 1982. "With a military background, he was an excellent athlete. I had never believed in the drowning account.")
- spouse relationship with Dieuleveult, Diane (born 21 March 1951)
- Death by Execution 9 August 1985 (Proclaimed dead after missing, age 34)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Secrets revealed 1994 (Book reveals expedition executed by terrorists)
Petitallot quotes B.C. in Cadran No.12, 10/1994
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Executed)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Terrorism victim (Tortured by Zaire secret service)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Noted)