|born on||14 December 1879 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Emmendingen, Germany, 48n07, 7e50|
|Timezone||LMT m7e50 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°54' 02°39 Asc. 00°24'|
German politician, foundator of the DDP (German Democratic Party), Reichstag deputy in the times of the Weimar republic. (1920-1933)
Minister in the Müller Cabinet and in the Brüning government vice-chancellor (1930-1932)of Germany.After WW II he got several awards.
He died 6 march 1954 in Stuttgart.
- compare to chart of Brüning, Heinrich (born 26 November 1885)
- Work : New Career 1918 (Foundation of DDP)
Birth Register Elzach
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (liberal traits)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Foundation of DDP)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Several times minister)
- Notable : Awards : Who's Who (Verdienstkreuz)