|Birthname||Didier, Christian Germain Lucien|
|born on||11 February 1944 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Saintes, France, 45n45, 0w38|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°11' 10°46 Asc. 18°13'|
French assassin of a political figure, Rene Bousquet. Didier was an unsuccessful writer who drew some attention through demonstrations which he orchestrated during civil events. On 6/08/1993 he murdered Bousquet in his apartment, 8:45 AM, who had been convicted of crimes against humanity in 1991 for his role as general secretary of the Vichy police during WW II,1942-'44.
- associate relationship with Lévy, Thierry (born 13 January 1945). Notes: Defended him in court
- homicide victim relationship with Bousquet, René (born 11 May 1909)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 8 June 1993 at 08:45 AM in Paris, France (Killed police chief, Rene Bousquet)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.1, 10/1993
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Killed police chief)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political