|born on||13 January 1920 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Gallatin, Tennessee, 36n23, 86w27|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°06' 28°31 Asc. 09°01'|
American astrologer, studied at the Church of Light, Los Angeles. A minor stage director in New York, he moved to Hollywood in the '60s where he directed a few plays.
As a kid, Miles lived in a rural area. His birth had been extremely difficult for his mom, a "saved" Pentecostal fanatic. In 1929, made sure that he "gave himself to Jesus" by having him baptized in the river. At 11, he lived with his dad on a farm, and loved his dad, a crude, kind man.
Miles had pneumonia five times during childhood and was found to have a heart defect and had open heart surgery on 6/27/1958, living on disability most of his life along with some astrological counseling. He married an actress in New York on 7/02/1956-61. With a craggy face, he looked something like Humphrey Bogart.
After several years study of astrology, in the fall of 1964, he joined an Agni-Yoga group in Los Angeles and was initiated by his guru, Ralph Houston, on 10/07/1966, 12:35 PM PST.
He had a heart attack on 2/25/1965. On 5/02/1968, he fell off a ladder and broke his knee.
He moved into a large Victorian house with Ting Blessington and her three kids 7/01/1972 for two years.
Miles played host to Agni-Yoga group meeting to discuss the philosophy during all of the '70s.
He died of a heart attack in 8/26/1985, Los Angeles, CA, on his guru's birthday.
- spousal equivalent relationship with Blessington, Ting (born 10 June 1930)
- (has as) guru relationship with Houston, Ralph (born 26 August 1908)
- Family : Parents divorced 1925 (Parents divorced when he was five)
- Health : Acute illness 1928 (Scarlet fever, age eight)
- Social : Joined group 1929 (Became a "saved" Pentacostal)
- Misc. : Great Insight 1936 (Job in movie house; decided to be an actor)
- Work : New Job 1940 (Actor in summer stock)
- Health : Medical procedure 1958 (Open heart surgery)
- Misc. : Mystical Experience 7 October 1966 at 01:25 AM in Los Angeles, CA (Initiated as a chela in Agni Yoga)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes him 1964, friend and astrology colleague
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Terminal attack)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Open heart surgery)
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged (Dirt poor uneducated family)
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Lived with Ting two years)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One and divorce)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Companion had three kids)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Work : Unemployed more than 5 yrs (On disability over 20 years)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Metaphysical, astrological groups)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Hobby of fine art)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Meditation
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Philosopher/ Humanist (Agni Yoga student)
- Personal : Birth : Defects, Handicaps (Heart)
- Personal : Birth : Difficult birth (He and mom both nearly died)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)