|born on||8 July 1980 at 05:30 (= 05:30 AM )|
|Place||Skokie, Illinois, 42n02, 87w44|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||16°24' 27°38 Asc. 16°42'|
American writer and editor, known as the author of the books Searching for John Hughes: Or Everything I Thought I Needed to Know about Life I Learned from Watching '80s Movies (biography-turned-memoir, 2016) and The Sprawl ("a mix of history, memoir and pop culture commentary on American Suburbia", 2020).
- compare to chart of Hughes, John (born 18 February 1950)
Sy Scholfield quotes him on Twitter: "I'm July 8th so the 4th just feels like the start of my birthday week" , "Happy 40th year on this planet to me and my fellow 1980 people!" , "I was born in Skokie Valley (whatever it's called now I forget). I lived on Niles Ave. Moved away when I was 6 but still consider it my hometown" , "It's Cancer season and I'm a Cancer/Cancer rising and I don't know if that means much but I'm going through it all right now" , "As a double Cancer with a lot of feelings I really connect with this" .
A birth time of 5:30 AM is speculative.
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Memoirs)
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer
- Vocation : Writers : Critic (Pop culture commentary)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (History)