|born on||5 September 1781 at 21:45 (= 9:45 PM )|
|Place||Mattsee, Austria, 47n58, 13e06|
|Timezone||LMT m13e06 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||13°33' 17°13 Asc. 09°45'|
Austrian music publisher, editor and composer. Best known in his time as a publisher, he is most familiar today as the composer of the waltz on which Ludwig van Beethoven wrote his set of thirty-three Diabelli Variations. Diabelli died on 7 April 1858.
- associate relationship with Beethoven, Ludwig Van (born 16 December 1770)
- associate relationship with Schubert, Ferdinand (born 18 October 1794)
Sy Scholfield cites birth record quoted in "Anton Diabelli. Ein Salzburger Komponist der Biedermeierzeit" by Leopold Kantner, Mitteilungen des Österreichischen Staatsarchivs, Volumes 97-99 (Gesellschaft für Salzburger Landeskunde, 1957), p. 52: "Anton Diabelli ist geboren am 5. September 1781 um dreiviertelzehn Uhr nachts. Die Eintragung im Taufregister der Pfarre Mattsee lautet:"
Translation: Anton Diabelli was born on September 5, 1781 at a quarter to ten o'clock at night. The entry in the baptismal register of the parish Mattsee ...
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Music publisher)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor