DiSarro, Pamela Poli
|born on||7 June 1952 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||16°43' 07°53 Asc. 11°26'|
American interior designer, visual artist, life coach and author whose semi-autobiographical book It’s All Good: How to Create Your Life on Purpose ... Rather Than Playing Victim to It was published in 2019.
Sy Scholfield quotes data from It’s All Good: How to Create Your Life on Purpose ... Rather Than Playing Victim to It by Pamela Poli DiSarro (Balboa Press, 27 Sept 2019).
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist
- Vocation : Building Trades : Interior design
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Other Healing Fields (Life coach)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : How To ....
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy