Dhoni, Mahendra Singh
|born on||7 July 1981 at 05:10 (= 05:10 AM )|
|Place||Ranchi, India, 23n21, 85e20|
|Timezone||IST h5e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°47' 20°35 Asc. 14°21'|
Indian cricketer and the current captain of the Indian national cricket team in limited-overs formats. An attacking right-handed middle-order batsman and wicket-keeper, he is widely regarded as one of the greatest finishers in limited-overs cricket. He made his One Day International (ODI) debut in December 2004 against Bangladesh, and played his first Test a year later against Sri Lanka.
Dhoni holds the post of Vice-President of India Cements Ltd., after resigning from Air India. India Cements is the owner of the IPL team Chennai Super Kings, and Dhoni has been its captain since the first IPL season. Dhoni is the co-owner of Indian Super League team Chennaiyin FC.
Dhoni married Sakshi Singh Rawat (born 19 November 1988, Digboi, Assam), his schoolmate and a native of Dehradun, Uttarakhand, on 4 July 2010. They became parents to a baby girl named Ziva on 6 February 2015.
- parent->child relationship with Dhoni, Ziva (born 6 February 2015)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 6 February 2015 (Birth of daughter, Ziva)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Original entry had 7:30pm after Ashish Seth wrote by email: "He was born in the evening, between 19 pm and 20 pm, as per data obtained from his brother's friend in 2016."
On 16 July 2017 birth time changed to 5:10am, after Seth emailed: "Mahendra Singh Dhoni was born in morning at 5:10 a.m. The birth time shared by the friend who had previously provided an approximate (phase) time in 2016. In 2017, on his meeting with Dhoni's family the confirmed birth time was received."
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Cricketer)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Sports : Other Sports (Cricketer: right-handed middle-order batsman, wicket-keeper)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Captain of the Indian national cricket team)