|Birthname||Seymore Stanley Deutsch|
|born on||18 May 1935 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Laredo, Texas, 27n30, 99w30|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°47' 29°53 Asc. 25°30'|
American bridge player who won two world titles: the 1988 World Team Olympiad in Venice and 1994 Rosenblum Cup.
He started playing bridge as a student at the Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas, alongside Bobby Wolff, but afterwards focused on a career in business. He returned to competitive bridge in the 1980s, when he started gaining successes, which include titles in Grand National Teams (1986), the Spingold Knockout Teams (1991) and three Vanderbilt Knockout Teams (1994, 1996 and 2006).
He ran a fashion store chain, Joe Brand, as well as a cattle ranch with large operation in South Texas. He died on 12 June 2013, survived by his wife Linda (née Brand) and their four children.
Sy Scholfield quotes birth certificate .
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Ran a fashion store chain)
- Vocation : Sports : Games - Bridge/ Chess/ Other (Bridge)
- Vocation : Misc. : Farmer/ Rancher (Cattle)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Two world bridge titles)