|born on||25 December 1952 at 20:15 (= 8:15 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°58' 29°09 Asc. 13°10'|
French singer famous for her huge hit "Voyage, Voyage" in the 1989.
She began her career as a fashion designer but met producer Jean-Michel Rivat in 1985. They began to collaborate; a year later she met François Tabah, a French songwriter. The two began living together. She released her first hit single in 1989; a year later her first album was released and she gave birth to a daughter. Two years later she released her second album which contains many songs that she herself had written.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1989 (First single)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1989 (With François Tabah)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1990 (First album)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1992 (Birth of a daughter)
Paddy de Jabrun quotes birth certificate
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.