|Birthname||Deschamps, Stéphane Prosper|
|born on||23 June 1971 at 04:35 (= 04:35 AM )|
|Place||Cholet, France, 47n04, 0w53|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°03' 03°59 Asc. 21°40'|
French accident fatality. Stephane and Martine had married on 7/22/1995 and, as hopeful and happy newlyweds, had just taken over the management of a bakery and had settled in their new third floor apartment in Angers, France. On 8/14/1995, a homeless vagrant set fire in the staircase. When Stéphane opened the door of the apartment, the flames burst everywhere. He and Martine both jumped out of a window and crashed to the ground some 30 ft. down. Stéphane died on impact, 9:40 PM MEDT and Martine a few hours later, at 1:30 AM MEDT, 8/15/1995.
- spouse relationship with Deschamps, Martine (born 24 January 1971)
- Death by Accident 14 August 1995 at 9:40 PM in Angers, France (Fire, jumped from window, age 24)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 22, September 1995
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Less than a month)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Fire, jumped from window)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Baker/ Confections (Bakery)