|born on||20 June 1786 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Douai, France, 50n22, 3e04|
|Timezone||LMT m3e04 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°54' 10°17 Asc. 12°59'|
French poet, actress and singer who suffered many losses in her life. She lost her mother to the yellow fever when she was 15 years old. Of her 5 children there was only one to outlive her.
Her melancholy, elegiac poems are admired for their grace and profound emotion. She retired from the stage in 1823. She was a friend of the novelist Honoré de Balzac, and he once wrote that she was an inspiration for the title character of La Cousine Bette.
She is the only female writer included in the famous Les poètes maudits anthology published by Paul Verlaine in 1884. A volume of her poetry was among the books in Friedrich Nietzsche's library.
- associate relationship with Tastu, Amable (born 30 August 1795)
- friend relationship with Balzac, Honoré de (born 20 May 1799)
Collection Didier Geslain
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women