Denton, Mark Quinn
|born on||8 August 1956 at 20:14 (= 8:14 PM )|
|Place||Pontiac, Michigan, 42n38, 83w17|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°25' 22°27 Asc. 29°47'|
American criminal charged with rape, robbery and aggravated assault in 1980. He tried to use his horoscope in defense for "inevitable actions," testifying that it was because the stars predicted that he would go berserk at age 23. His attorney said "It was the law of Karma. He had no control over his behavior."
The judge figured that it was his Karma to be found guilty, and appointed another lawyer to defend him.
- Crime : Trial dates 1980 (Trial for rape, robberty, aggravated assault)
L. Rose quotes an editorial in the Arizona Republic titled "Seeing Stars," Mercury Hour 10/80
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery (Aggravated assault)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Rapist/ Sex crime (Rape)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Robbery)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection