|Birthname||Sandra Dale Dennis|
|born on||27 April 1937 at 19:17 (= 7:17 PM )|
|Place||Hastings, Nebraska, 40n35, 98w23|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°20' 03°32 Asc. 06°42'|
American actress, onstage from the early '60s; on-screen from 1961. She was awarded two Tony awards, for "A Thousand Clowns," 1963 and "Any Wednesday," 1964, and an Oscar for her first major film role in "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf." Other films include "Up the Down Staircase" and "The Out-of-Towners."
Dennis had a relationship with jazzman Gerry Mulligan 1965-1975; one miscarriage. In 1967 she rented a seven-bedroom house in Connecticut where she lived with her mom, three dogs and 37 cats. Eric Roberts, almost 20 years younger, was her companion for five years.
She had surgery and chemotherapy for cancer in 1989, and died of ovarian cancer 3/01/1992, Westport, CT.
- friend relationship with Cher (born 20 May 1946)
- Work : Prize 1963 (Tony award)
- Work : Prize 1964 (Tony award)
- Other Relationship 1965 (Companion with Gerry Mulligan ten years)
- Work : Prize 1966 (Oscar for Best Supporting Actress)
- Family : Change residence 1967 (Rented home in CT.)
- Health : Medical procedure 1989 (Surgery, chemo for ovarian cancer)
LMR quotes her 6/85, B.C.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Ovarian)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Eric Roberts 20 years younger, five years)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Gerry Mulligan)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Miscarriages (One miscarriage)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Animals, pets (Three dogs, 37 cats)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Ovarian cancer)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater)
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (One)
- Notable : Awards : Tony (Two)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women