|born on||12 January 1947 at 01:22 (= 01:22 AM )|
|Place||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 43n02, 87w54|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°15' 29°42 Asc. 03°37'|
American football placekicker in the National Football League who played for the New Orleans Saints (1969–1970), Philadelphia Eagles (1971–1974), Los Angeles Rams (1975–1976), Houston Oilers (1977) and Buffalo Bills (1978–1979).
Dempsey was born without toes on his right foot and no fingers on his right hand. He wore a modified shoe with a flattened and enlarged toe surface. This generated controversy about whether such a shoe gave a player an unfair advantage.
In 1977, the NFL added a rule, informally known as the "Tom Dempsey Rule", that "any shoe that is worn by a player with an artificial limb on his kicking leg must have a kicking surface that conforms to that of a normal kicking shoe."
In January 2013, Dempsey revealed he was suffering from dementia. On 30 March 2020, Dempsey tested positive for Covid-19, and on 4 April 2020 at age 73 in New Orleans he died due to the Coronavirus.
- associate relationship with Gabriel, Roman (born 5 August 1940). Notes: Philadelphia Eagles teammates, 1973-1974
- associate relationship with Sturm, Jerry (born 31 December 1936). Notes: New Orleans Saints teammates, 1969-1970
Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Traits : Body : Constitution hardy (Football player)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 1.88 m/ 6 ft 2 in)
- Traits : Body : Weight (116 kg/ 255 lb)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Alzheimer's/ Senility
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (COVID-19)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Brain (Holes, dementia)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Other body problems (Born without toes on right foot)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Other body problems (Born without fingers on right hand)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (COVID-19)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (American football placekicker)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NFL player, 1969-1979)