|Birthname||Marie Hélène Demongeot|
|born on||29 September 1935 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Nice, France, 43n42, 7e15|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°47' 29°27 Asc. 24°46'|
French film, television and theatre actress and author with a career spanning almost seven decades and more than 100 credits in French, Italian and English speaking productions. She is most commercially known as Milady de Winter in The Three Musketeers (1961). She also has a cult following based on the Fantomas trilogy, as Hélène Gurn opposite Louis de Funès and Jean Marais in Fantômas (1964), Fantômas Unleashed (1965) and Fantômas Against Scotland Yard (1967). A "veteran of cinema" who started as one of the blonde sex symbols of the 1950s and 1960s, she managed to avoid typecasting by exploring many film genres including thrillers, westerns, comedies, swashbucklers, period films and even pepla, such as Romulus and the Sabines (1961) and Gold for the Caesars (1963).
Demongeot was nominated for the BAFTA Award for Most Promising Newcomer to Leading Film Roles for her portrayal of Abigail Williams in The Crucible (1957) which also garnered her best actress at the Karlovy Vary International Film Festival, and was twice nominated for Best Supporting Actress at the César Awards for 36 Quai des Orfèvres (2004) and French California (2006).
Demongeot was married to her second husband, director Marc Simenon, from 1968 until his death in 1999. She died of primary peritoneal cancer on 1 December 2022 at the age of 87 in Paris.
- associate relationship with Brasseur, Claude (born 15 June 1936)
- associate relationship with Funès, Louis de (born 31 July 1914)
- associate relationship with Marais, Jean (born 11 December 1913)
- spouse relationship with Simenon, Marc (born 19 April 1939). Notes: Married 1968-1999
- compare to chart of Bardot, Brigitte (born 28 September 1934)
- compare to chart of Mercier, Michèle (born 1 January 1939)
Gauquelin ns 3/0474.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Second husband, 1999)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Primary peritoneal cancer)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, stage)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Theatre actress)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer