|Birthname||Jeanne Louise Deluermoz|
|born on||10 December 1877 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris Arrondissement 8, France, 48n5240, 2e1904|
|Timezone||LMT m2e1904 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||18°15' 18°41 Asc. 05°30'|
French stage and film actress of the early 20th century. She started acting in stage productions at an early age, and was a sociétaire (member) of the Comédie-Française. She transitioned into film acting with her role portraying "Marie Stuart" in the 1908 film Marie Stuart. She followed that with the 1909 film Macbeth. From 1910 to 1923 she appeared in another fifteen films, as well as acting in stage productions. Her most recognizable film role during that period was portraying "Mary Tudor" in the 1917 film Marie Tudor. After 1923 she left film acting, but continued to act in theatre. She died in Levallois-Perret, France on 13 January 1949.
- spouse relationship with Le Roy, Georges (born 28 February 1885)
- sibling relationship with Dermoz, Germaine (born 30 July 1888)
- role played of/by Mary, Queen of England (born 18 February 1516 Jul.Cal. (28 Feb 1516 greg.)). Notes: Delvair played Mary in 1917 film, "Marie Tudor"
- role played of/by Mary, Queen of Scots (born 8 December 1542 Jul.Cal. (18 Dec 1542 greg.)). Notes: Delvair played Mary in 1908 film, "Marie Stuart"
Birth certificate quoted in Michaël Mandl's CINÉMA MUET collection: "Une recherche compliquée par le fait que la date de naissance souvent répertoriée est le 19 décembre 1877 et que son nom ne figure pas dans le Tables décennales de Paris VIII" (The search was complicated by the fact that the date of birth is often listed as 19 December 1877 and that her name does not appear in the decennial Tables of Paris VIII).
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Stage and film)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Member of the Comédie-Française)