|born on||3 November 1874 at 18:30 (= 6:30 PM )|
|Place||Honfleur, France, 49n25, 0e14|
|Timezone||LMT m0e14 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°12' 11°57 Asc. 21°05'|
French journalist, poet, novelist, sculptor, historian and designer. She was a prolific writer who produced more than 70 books.
She was married to the translator J. C. Mardrus from 1900 to 1915, but her primary sexual orientation was toward women. She was involved in affairs with several women throughout her lifetime, and she wrote extensively of lesbian love.
- lover relationship with Barney, Natalie Clifford (born 31 October 1876)
Collection Didier Geslain
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (sculptor and designer)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (novels)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet